since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, i need a clarification regarding Resource Pools. i created a POOL with 4 bots. But when assign a process to a Pool, only once of the resource start working on the process. I thought all 4 resources will start working on it. So, what should I do t...
Hi, what are the circumstances that we get the error "The server is too busy to run the process" Actually when i checked , there are no other process running in control room, but i still keep getting the same error. Any ideas or suggestions ? Thank ...
Hi, What is the complete process to expose our blue prism process or object as a web service. Also, how can we use it ? what are differences between exporting the process via .bprelease file and exposing it as webservice.. ? Thank you.
Hi, What is the complete process to expose our blue prism process or object as a web service. Also, how can we use it ? what are differences between exporting the process via .bprelease file and exposing it as webservice.. ? Thank you.
Hi, In the foundation course, it is mentioned that the global send keys are used for THIN client applications. But when i tried to work with Remote desktop connected system, Im not able to send the keystrokes using "Global Send Keys", but the same is...