since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I see that the topic was discussed over a year ago, but no solution mentioned. When we step into an object in debug-mode, make some changes and step out cleanly, we get the pop-up for saving (as allways), but then next time into the object its adhoc,...
Hi,after upgrading to 6.10.1 we experienced that all processess and objects are opened with a default zoom setting at 75%. Is there a way to change default to 100%  ?------------------------------Ole GundersenDevelloper/tech leadSB1Europe/Oslo-------...
Hi,yesterday they were available at google shop, today they are gone Somebody else noticed ?------------------------------Ole GundersenDevelloper/tech leadSB1Europe/Oslo------------------------------
Hi, is there a solution for interacting with Outlook 64 bit ? All I can find is that latest version of mapiex still requires 32 bit outlook.
I am trying to right click on a schedule in control room and choose the option Run Now, nothing happens.  I see the load Icon for a couple of seconds and then nothing..
Likes from