cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanthoshVijayab
Level 5
Today when we visit profiles within Blue Prism Community, we don't see the official Blue Prism Certifications earned by the person.

We do have some cool Digital Badges and pointing system driving collaboration and gamifying our Blue Prism Community. It helps to know the contribution of a person and his proficiency on the official forum. 

It would be a value add if we can add the Certification details or as a digital badge to a member profile to inspire others, motivate the self and help connect people in a better way with knowing their proficiency level.
3 Comments
Hi Santhosh,

Thank you for submitting this idea! I've reviewed this with the internal team, and we agree this would be a great addition to the community badges we currently have. We are currently looking into whether this is feasible, and have marked this idea as Under Consideration while we do. 

We will update you as soon as we've made a final decision on whether we can implement this idea. 

Thank you,
Melanie
HarshitRawat
Level 8
In case this idea is implemented i have one small question. Will it be possible to show those certifications badges for more than 1 profile of same  user ?
For example -My pearson vue account is created using my personal email and I use my official email id more to browse the community
@MelanieGiulian1
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team
Hi Santhosh, 
We've run through the logistics and feasibility of implementing your idea and unfortunately it's not possible at this time. As such I've marked your idea as not planned. 
We do review ideas under this status so we might look into it again in the future. 
Thank you so much,
Amy