cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Login Error

ChrisBlechschmi
Level 3
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem bei unserem Bot, der SAP-Reports durchführt. Und zwar, wenn ich diesen über den Scheduler laufen lasse, tritt das Phänomen auf, dass für ihn SAP als Anwendung nicht im Vordergrund ist und er deshalb im nächsten Schritt den Filter zur Eingabe des SAP-Moduls nicht erkennt. Sofern ich den Bot jedoch sichtbar am Bildschirm starte, kommt es zu keinerlei Einschränkungen. Es wäre super, falls jemand gleiche Erfahrungen gemacht hat, diese teilen könnte. Vielen Dank!

Die Meldung lautet, wie folgt:

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'WIN32' on page 'SAP Anmeldung' - Could not identify process owning the current foreground window

Die Reihenfolge des Bots ist folgende:

1. Launch Application SAP
2. Check Connection - Wenn nicht connected, dann attach
2. Activate WIN32 
3. Listenansicht Dropdown auswählen
4. Filter System - Das entsprechende Modul eingeben
5. Select

------------------------------
Chris Blechschmidt
5 REPLIES 5

KanaIkeda
Staff
Staff
Hallo Chris, 

haben Sie mal diesen KB Artikel (EN) gelesen und die Vorschläge zur Lösung der ähnlichen Fälle ausprobiert? 

LG
Kana

Kana Ikeda
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Europe/Berlin

VedSengupta
Level 6

Hello Chris,
Try using code stages for SAP Automation. I initially did traditional way of spying and attaching but once I found the code stage functionality SAP automation was never the same for me.
With code stage [VB Scripts] you don't need SAP to be in foreground anymore as BOT Operates on SAP nodes and it is much more reliable and robust.

You may also avoid the redevelopment effort if SAP gui is upgraded from 7.4 to 7.5 or 7.6 or any higher versions.

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

Hallo Kana,

danke für die Antwort. Ich habe den Artikel schon einmal gefunden. Aber ich konnte das nicht wirklich auf mein Problem bzgl. SAP Login übertragen.

Ich schaue es mir aber nochmal an.

Vielen Dank!

Chris Blechschmidt
Vonovia SE

Hello Ved,

This is a good hint with VB. Do you have an advice how to get into this topic regarding BP/SAP?

I'm not that familiar with it yet.

Thanks and regards,

Chris

Chris Blechschmidt
Vonovia SE

Hello Chris,
You may want to visit SAP Suite by Blue Prism.
If you have a enterprise level license you can avail that with help of product team and have access to OOB SAP Features by BP.

It has multiple VBO's which range from logging into SAP to execute T codes such as VA03, ME23n, etc.
If you observe those objects built by BP you will get the faire idea on how to use VB for SAP Automation.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------