cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Textract Asynchronous Operations pdf S3Bucket

AminPatel1
Level 5

Hi everyone,

I am using AWS TextractVBORelease_v1.0-062020.bpskill file from DX in Blue Prism.

After setting up a S3 Bucket in AWS Storage, i passed a pdf input for StartDocumentTextDetection page in AWS Textract business object. Now at AnalyzeDocument stage got the Error Code 400 like this:

6423.png

Can someone kindly help me with this issue. Thank you in advance.

------------------------------
Amin Patel
Intelligent Automation Developer
Emerson
Pune India
Amin Patel Intelligent Automation Developer Emerson Pune India
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Amin,

I am guessing the error relates to AWS signature. Also noticed that the page "StartDocumentTextDetection" is internal(unpublished) and is used in page "Start Async Processing".  You might want to use the page "Start Async Processing" directly so that you can pass the below required parameters.

What kind of data are you trying to extract from pdf? 

6414.png

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Amin,

I am guessing the error relates to AWS signature. Also noticed that the page "StartDocumentTextDetection" is internal(unpublished) and is used in page "Start Async Processing".  You might want to use the page "Start Async Processing" directly so that you can pass the below required parameters.

What kind of data are you trying to extract from pdf? 

6414.png

Shashank Kumar
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

GustavoKlein
Level 4
I got the same error trying to use with my credential in this week, someone know what is that?

Gustavo Klein
System Analyst
UTC

Hi Gustavo,

If you could post a screenshot of the parameters passed, that would help to debug.

Shashank Kumar
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi Shashank,

I have found that this issue occurs because 'AWSCrendentials' were not accessible at 'Get Credentials' stage in page "StartDocumentTextDetection" to update AccessID and SecretKey parameters to generate AWS signature.

So i skipped 'Get Credentials' stage in all pages like "StartDocumentTextDetection" and manually updated AccessID, SecretKey in 'AWS Textract Basic' business object.

Thanks.

Amin Patel
Emerson
Pune India

Hi Gustavo,

I have found that this issue occurs because 'AWSCrendentials' were not accessible at 'Get Credentials' stage (updates AccessID and SecretKey parameters to generate AWS signature) in all pages of 'AWS Textract Basic' business object.

So as a workaround just skip 'Get Credentials' stage in all pages and manually update AccessID, SecretKey on Initialise page in 'AWS Textract Basic' business object.

Hope this helps.

Amin Patel
Emerson
Pune India