cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue prism Vs automation anywhere Vs uipath

SidramappaHunas
Level 4
Hi team,

What are the major difference and how to decide which tool is better at enterprise level.

------------------------------
Sidramappa Hunashyal
SA
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata
3 REPLIES 3

VivekGoel
Level 10
This is a very subjective question and I don't think we should be answering this on this forum. This forum is related to blueprism only and not related to competitors products.

I would recommend to go through each of the product description and try to prepare a self evaluation copy.
Alternatively, you may do a basic google search on HFS reports or similar 3rd party agencies report to do an evaluation.

IMHO, All tools are almost similar in capability, except the difference in architecture, licensing, ease of use and integration abilities.

Vivek Goel
RPA Architect
Asia/Singapore
"If you like this post, please press the "Recommend" Button.

adamsmith1
Level 2

Blue Prism and UiPath both RPA tools are very good to use. Blue Prism has the edge over UiPath as it is advanced and has more features.

When it comes to developing processes using C#, the users will opt for UiPath. In the case of reliability, Blue Prism is ahead of UiPath.

https://www.yourtechdiet.com/blogs/blue-prism-vs-uipath-rpa-tool/

adam smith

They are all about the same. Difference is in details. Usually you wouldn't know until you try or have someone with expirience with all of them, but that would be biased anyway most likely. I'd just like to point out that when considering price, you should also take hardware, os, database into account, not just tool price itself.

Otherwise, debugging is better in blueprism imo. Scheduler is bad indeed and instead of solving it internally, there is this weird idea that you should make your own advanced scheduler that uses one license. 

Andrey Kudinov
Project Manager
MobileTelesystems PJSC
Europe/Moscow