cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Worksheet Range as Collection: Requested Clipboard operation did not succeed.

ChristopherRoja
Level 2
Hello Community, 

Hope you are doing great. I would like some guidance on a current issue I am facing. 

I am using a Citrix VDI to run a process, but whenever the machine is locked or I close the connection the process terminates with errors: 

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Requested Clipboard operation did not succeed.

This is received when the bot tries to executes an action called "Get Worksheet Range as collection" from MS Excel VBO.

I am wondering what actions can be performed here to avoid this issue and still be able to disconnect from citrix (no log off, session is retained and the receiver is configured to reconnect to all active and disconnected sessions).

Is there any stage that can read a range from excel without using the clipboard? 

Any suggestion at this point is more than welcome. 

If you need more clarification information, please let me know.

I appreciate your time and help in advance.

------------------------------
Christopher Rojas
1 REPLY 1

Hi Christopher,

It is likely that your virtual machine is getting locked out after you close the connection. Please check with your local IT to disable getting login screen. Additionally documentation on BP Portal on installation of Login agent and disabling of lock screen is mentioned in detail here - https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/v6.5%20User%20Guide%20-%20Login%20Agent_1.pdf. You might want to take a look at that as well.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707