cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAP move mailitem by subject

Luis.Romero
Level 2

Hi I am trying to move a message from the inbox folder into a folder "processed" using  IMAP Move Mailitem By Subject but I get the following error:

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Development\IMAP_Trace.txt'.

I am using an outlook account for this.

LuisRomero_0-1719360634060.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Luis.Romero ,

Can you confirm if you are using the latest asset from DX Exchange for this VBO? I checked the VBO and there is no reference to this file. My guess here is someone from your team might have added some sort of a trace log logic to generate some custom log messages a txt file present inside the C:\Development folder and most likely since you do not have this folder that is why this code is breaking.

My suggestion would be to download the latest VBO from the link that I provided and check if that works or not first. If you still need to fix your own VBO, then you would need to show us the code stage behind this action and also the Global Code stage in the Initialise page for the Business Object from Object Studio.

Hope this helps you out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.

GeoffHirst
Staff
Staff

Hi @Luis.Romero ,

Thank you for being an SS&C Blue Prism customer and for using Blue Prism.

I think you may have an older version, exactly as @devneetmohanty07 has says. The reason I say this is that pathname I would be almost certain to say its one of mine, of which I sincerely apologise for. The current version of the asset that I have is 10.3.2, which can be seen on the initialize page.

Please check this and if necessary download the latest version from the DX and try your action again. Any further issues, please come find me here and I will do everything I can to assist.

I hope this helps you find a resolution.

Once again, thank you for using Blue Prism

regards

Geoff Hirst

Geoff Hirst Senior DX Engineer - Digital Exchange - EMEA SS&C Blue Prism

GeoffHirst
Staff
Staff

Hi @Luis.Romero, @devneetmohanty07 ,

Just to update, the version on the DX is 10.4.2, I have located 4 lines in a method called GetFolder. I have now removed these lines and will be updating the asset shortly. The new version will be 10.4.3.

The file attached shows the problematic lines and as an interim fix they can be removed.

Email Asset - GetFolder Method.png

Once again, apologies for the issue.

regards

Geoff Hirst

Geoff Hirst Senior DX Engineer - Digital Exchange - EMEA SS&C Blue Prism