cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Microsoft Graph API - Outlook Asset

DanielRothery
Level 2
I've recently installed the Microsoft Graph API - Outlook from the DX and having issues getting it working.

Initially, out of the box after importing it. There were errors with the global code:

Compilation failed:
Shared code (line 19): The type 'System.Dynamic.IDynamicMetaObjectProvider' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Adding references to System.Core.dll allowed the code to compile, but there were still issues with some of the actions. Mainly List Messages: (unrelated to the global code)

Internal : Unexpected error Data Type mismatch in array: Element 'False' has type instead of expected type 'System.String'

This error only occurs when converting the Response_Content JSON to a collection output 'Messages' using the JSON Path output.

36167.png

I believe it is due to the response from the API returning results like this:

"isReadReceiptRequested":false,
"isRead":true,
"isDraft":false,

However Blue prism expects:

"isReadReceiptRequested":"false",
"isRead":"true",
"isDraft":"false",

Presumably this Microsoft Graph API - Outlook Web API from the DX works for others, so does anyone have any suggestions why I'm having issues?

I don't have any control over the infrastructure, but we're using versions:

BP: 6.5.12573
.NET framework: 4.7
1 REPLY 1

Hi Daniel,

I am currently looking into this issue.  I currently use 6.10 but will open up a 6.5 image and try to re-work the issue.  I will post an update here when I find a solution.

Thanks,
Ryan Matuszewski