cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Resource after login out

LailaAl-Sheikh
Level 3
Hi 

I created New Process login in and log out .I log out with my resource and status convert to offline So I can't do log in on my resource .
My issue how can i kept my Resource online when I log out to do log in Process. 

------------------------------
Laila Al-Sheikh
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Login Agent needs to be installed and configured to restart the resource PC after log out. From control room what you should see is that the resource goes offline for a moment then reappears as online. This moment is the time take for the Login Agent service to detect the log out and restart the resource PC. If no resource is started, check the Windows event logs - often you will see the error reason in there.

https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/v6-user-guide-login-agent

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Thanks for your reply 

I Already installed the login agent and configured it . Also I checked  your PDF and I did these steps but it is still offline when I log out resource . So I can't do log in to the same resource because it's offline . Do you have way to keep  the resource online to log in ?

Laila Al-Sheikh

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
John Carter has the right answer with Login Agent,  it does work perfectly so long as you are not following our infastructure and virtualisation guides in some way.

1.  I hate to ask because it should never happen.... but you are not using a technology like RFP are you?  You need to be using a virtualisation tech that keeps the robot alive (in a persistent and consistent state) when in a logged out state after you log out rather than logging out ending your session.
2. Login agent is effecively a Blue Prism resourcepc running as a windows service while windows is not logged in.  If the login agent resourcepc is not available then it could be an issue with the service,  check the windows event logs for the service to figure out what is happening.
3. There are lots of other reasons login agent might not be working around the version of it you are using and the config,  there is lots of help in the Portal/Support knowledgebase if you have not seen it already.

Denis Dennehy
Head of Customer Success, EMEA
Blue Prism Ltd
Europe/London