Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility VBO

ZahibSidiq
Level 4
Hi, 

To questions

1: Where can i download Utility VBO, I do have it on my BluePrism right now, but i just want to upgrade it since JSON to Collection Action on my current Utility VBO is not working properly. 

2: Do i need to copy or move some file after installing/upgradring the utility VBO in order for the JSON actions on the VBO to work properly? 

Best wishes,

Zahib

------------------------------
Zahib Sidiq
Associate
KPMG
Europe/Oslo
5 REPLIES 5

DaveMorris
Level 14
1: All of the VBOs that come with an installation of Blue Prism are also downloadable on the Digital Exchange (digitalexchange.blueprism.com).

2. You just have to import the VBO into your Blue Prism environment. Once you install a new version of Blue Prism and/or upgrade, the new VBOs will be placed in the .\Blue Prism Automate.\VBO folder. You have to take each of those and import them into the environment. Usually the release notes will indicate which VBOs have changed so that you don't have to import them all every time.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Thank you David for the response. 

The reason I asked where to download JSON VBO because I was hoping maybe there is another website where I can download BP VBO's than https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com because I'm having some issue downloading from https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com

When I want to download, I am asked to login or register, I do login and is registered since I did download some other VBO's a few days earlier but today after logging, I click on "Download Asset" and then I am asked again to login or register. Tried both on Chrome & IE but still the same problem. A colleague of mine also tried and same issue.

are you also having the same issue. Or if it workd for you could you please send me the VBO on my mail: zahib.sidiq@kpmg.no

Best regards,

Zahib

Zahib Sidiq
Associate
KPMG
Europe/Oslo

I get the same problem sometimes. You may want to try clearing cookies/browser cache/etc. I am trying to upload the JSON VBO here, but it's just saying Upload Failed. 

Try going to the Digital Exchange from a different browser. Chrome seems to work consistently for me. Meanwhile, maybe someone else can upload the JSON VBO here for you. I'm not sure what's going on with the site.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

thanks again David. Tried clearing but doesn't work. along with chrome and IE, tried also Firefox but no luck. Could you send it to my mail?

Zahib Sidiq
Associate
KPMG
Europe/Oslo

I cant even find the VBOs to download. and they sure didn't come with my installation

Charlie Simmons