Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

Blue Prism How to calculate text date times?

is it possible to calculate text dates? Or to remove just the rest of my text? I need to calculate days of leave. I have two data items and I must substract one from another. For example 11/3/2017 12:00:00 AM - 3/31/2017 12:00:00 AM. How can I do th...

OCR Software integrated with BP

HelloOur team is starting an investigation into integrated OCR Software with BP, and we would like to know if you can give us some guidance on where to start, software to use, where to start the investigation, etc. Any guidance or help we appreciate....

OCR Software integrated with BP

HelloOur team is starting an investigation into integrated OCR Software with BP, and we would like to know if you can give us some guidance on where to start, software to use, where to start the investigation, etc. Any guidance or help we appreciate....

Blue Prism Slow apperance of action stage

When clicking on page or action stage I have to wait 4 seconds for the property window to open. On my friends computers it happens immedietly. This problem is in all my processes and objects. Some of my friends also have this issue on thier computers...

Google Vision API - Custom code

Hi, I am trying to extract the text from the image using google vision API. The same code with the required references is working in visual studio but not in blueprism."Internal: Could not execute code stage because an exception is thrown by code sta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Format of Region Url for Microsoft Vision Skill

Hi , I am using Microsoft Vision Skill and want to connect a Cognitive Service in Azure .Can some one answer the below queries : I have created a cognitive Service in Azure: 1) API Region 2) In the Credentials I need to only provide the Key ? 3) How ...

New Developer Portal available on the DX!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Developer Portal that launched on the DX at Blue Prism World - Orlando?This portal is home to tons of great content aimed at helping our asset developers learn more about how to develop, build and deploy ...

7391.png

New Developer Portal available on the DX!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Developer Portal that launched on the DX at Blue Prism World - Orlando? This portal is home to tons of great content aimed at helping our asset developers learn more about how to develop, build and deploy ne...

6443.png