Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Microsoft Graph - Excel

We are transitioning to use SharePoint as the file location for our bots to use.  I've managed to navigate folder structures in SharePoint using a bot process and identify/download files OK using the Microsoft Graph - SharePoint VBO.I'd like to perfo...

JeremyRTDean_1-1724812556117.png

Microsoft 365 Excel Write Excel

I have implemented a process where a collection hast to be written to an Excel. As a test I created an Excel with the name TestExcel.xlsx and the table “Tabelle1”.The Excel can be found, because I can copy it or read data out of it. But writting from...

EasyBluePrism_0-1715665721337.png

Filter Pivot Field

Hi All,In one of the sheet we have a pivot table, for B3 cell we have a filter, need to select All and unselect "#N/A, (blanks), 0. Please find the below screenshot and do the needful in achieving this step. 

Karthikchoppadandi_0-1724337399694.png

Unable to Authenticate Graph API

I'm currently using Microsoft Graph API to access OneDrive folder in order to Upload, Download and give access to those files created. When I tried authenticating, I got an error saying that "The remote server returned an error". I've already inputte...

muzzammil_1999_0-1724213991510.png

excel comparison

Hello to all I have a scenario.....1, Compare 2 excel files, Main file contains 10 columns and comparison excel contain  20 column 2.both excel column not same order3.Both excel rows also different count  4. Main excel file 10 column is available in ...

How do I post a bprelease as VBO on DX?

I have made a solution to get the BOTs out of warning stage and I would like to share it via DigitalExchange.How do I post it on DX? I don't want to be associated with my current company when posting this publically.

Oracle MDA on Digital Exchange

Hello,We recently attempted to use the Oracle MDA asset from the Digital Exchange to speed up process development. However, we encountered an issue: the DLL was not available with the asset, we then obtained the DLL from Nuget. Unfortunately, when we...

PDF Management - Merge Files

I've been trying to combine downloaded files using PDF Management for a few days. Unfortunately, about half of the time I get the message: Non-negative number required. Parameter name: value. Can anyone help me?