Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Filter Values from Validation Lists

Hi,I have added 3 validation lists in my DFD - SupplierList, CompanyList, and Account ListWhat I wanted to do is to show only Account Numbers based from the value of the Supplier and Company.(e.g If I choose 13410 supplier and AU101 company, the drop...

Decipher_03.png Decipher_02.png Decipher_01.png
dsa206 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dataverse - Update, Select and Insert

Hi All,Has anyone tried the Microsoft Dataverse vbo? DX AssetPlease can any one give me a resolution or an idea how to use this  to extract, update and insert values to the Dataverse ------------------------------Ankita KarnanyPrincipal ConsultantAgi...

Oracle MDA on Digital Exchange

Hello,We recently attempted to use the Oracle MDA asset from the Digital Exchange to speed up process development. However, we encountered an issue: the DLL was not available with the asset, we then obtained the DLL from Nuget. Unfortunately, when we...

Resolved! Unable to run cmd from Start Process

Hi,I am trying to automate to run a schedule from command prompt using Utility-Environment VBO: Start Process The command prompt runs but the argument doesn't run, however I tried using the "Start process Read Stderr" Action but the stage keeps waiti...

Nandita_r_0-1717148883263.png

Resolved! Dynamic Match Type

I'm leveraging a dynamic match type for a series of web input fields where I can not predict the total # of fields.For instance, there at 3 input fields with a WebID of Field1, Field2, & Field3 -- sometimes there will be 1 field and upto 200.I want t...

cstull by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Azure Blob Storage API using SAS token

Hi!,We recently have gotten our first usecase for working with the Azure Blob Storage. The usecae consists of downloading and re-uploading certain Excel files after these have been updated. For now we have been using the Azure Storage Explorer by let...

Read email from a Outlook Group

Hi,  Has anyone tried reading new emails from a private group in outlook using Outlook VBO? target emails are in a outlook group rather than a shared mailbox. I tried multiple approaches with actions , "get items in folder" and "Get Received items" b...

Process Dispatcher

Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?------------------------------Sasi Anb...

Unable to click Login button in Web Application

Hi,I'm trying to make one of our robot login in a web application. It has to be done via the form as shown below:I can fill username and password just fine. The only way I can make the robot click on the Login button is via the region mode. The goal ...

DirkJan_0-1716367000466.png DirkJan_1-1716367697486.png

Data - SQL Server utility

HiWe have been using this utility with no issues but now have a use case for connecting with an SQL database that is using a non standard port for allowing connections.I have never been so sure how BP connects to the SQL servers using this utility an...