Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Form Recognizer

We're attempting to introduce Form Recognizer within blueprism and we've downloaded the following asset:https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/form-recognizer-azure-cloudThis provides a base Web API service in addition to the "S...

AlexanderDuff_0-1720605889595.png AlexanderDuff_1-1720605939898.png

Outlook VBO to get Received Items does not work

HelloI am trying to read Emails from Outlook with the "MS Outlook Email VBO" using the action "get received Items". When executing the action everything goes fine, except that there is no Items in the output collection, even when there should be plen...

IMAP move mailitem by subject

Hi I am trying to move a message from the inbox folder into a folder "processed" using  IMAP Move Mailitem By Subject but I get the following error:Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not find a part ...

LuisRomero_0-1719360634060.png

Microsoft 365 Excel Write Excel

I have implemented a process where a collection hast to be written to an Excel. As a test I created an Excel with the name TestExcel.xlsx and the table “Tabelle1”.The Excel can be found, because I can copy it or read data out of it. But writting from...

EasyBluePrism_0-1715665721337.png

License Error

I am getting this error message while importing objects and processes can someone help me out with this. 

brana_0-1718272661326.png
brana by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! External table is not in the expected format.

Hi,I am getting the error: External table is not in the expected format while using OLEDB to read from Excel. I am unable to find the Root cause for this, as I tried to debug it in Production and observed that once the reading from the Excel file usi...

Filter Values from Validation Lists

Hi,I have added 3 validation lists in my DFD - SupplierList, CompanyList, and Account ListWhat I wanted to do is to show only Account Numbers based from the value of the Supplier and Company.(e.g If I choose 13410 supplier and AU101 company, the drop...

Decipher_03.png Decipher_02.png Decipher_01.png
dsa206 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes