Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

Licensing - What are my licensing options?

If your asset is not uploaded to the Digital Exchange itself and is a redirect to your own webpage you will not need to select any licensing information and can leave both MIT and GNU checkboxes blank. If your submission is uploaded to the Blue Prism...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marketing Content - 3 Business Value Bullets

The three business values will be the bullet points shown on the flips side of your asset card shown on the Digital Exchange ‘Explore Assets’ page. These are value statements that will help the prospective customer better understand the business valu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Demo Video - How can I load them?

You will be permitted to submit 3 videos with one URL per video submission box. At this time the only video type that is supported is YouTube.#DigitalExchange#User Guide#BPTechTips

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Market Intake Form - What is it? When do I need it?

For any asset submitted on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange we will require a Market Intake Form. A description as well as downloadable link for a blank copy of this form is provided on the Digital Exchange at the ‘Upload Market Intake Form’ section w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Type

If your asset is developer supported then any issues/questions the end-user has in regard to your asset will be submitted to the ‘Support Contact Individual’s Email’ provided at the beginning of the form. If you have a general email box you would lik...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration and Login - Tell me how it works.

First and foremost, before you submit an asset you will have to register on the Digital Exchange. Once registered, you will enter the exchange as a customer and have the full access to review documentation, download assets or link out to solutions. I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Asset Approval...Status Change

ASSET/SOLUTION APPROVAL: My Asset is still in "Pending" status. When will it be approved? All assets are reviewed by the Digital Exchange Marketplace Review Team. Reviews are handled in the order they have been received and can take up to 72 hrs to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes