Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

NOTICE: Microsoft's new Outlook client and the Outlook VBO.

Hello All,Please be advised that Microsoft's newest Outlook client DOES NOT support COM interop. What that means is the Outlook VBO will not work with this newer Outlook client. See below reference from Microsoft regarding supported features with the...

ewilson by Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Eicon aviva and blueprism

I need help to call eicon aviva from blueprism. I have tried to import it as a windows application. This works ok but does not allow me to identify parts of the screen. It sees the screen as a whole unit.Ideally I would like to import aviva as a mai...

BluePrism Data Type getting set to Unknown

We have a BluePrism process that uses a username and password for the input to login to a system. However, after spying the elements, one value is always getting set to an Unknown data type. Has anyone seen this before? Interestingly enough, if I mov...

Error While Consuming WSDL Soap Webservice

Hi All, I am trying to consume a wsdl webservice . On hitting the webservice post calling it from object and passing in the required inputs.I am getting "Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, po...

Removing line break from exel with blue prism,

ive got an excel-sheet with many line breaks in it. Blue Prism cant read the line breaks (and gives me an error), so i have to remove/replace them. I dont have an idea how to do it. VBA dont work for me... dont know why. In excel it works, in the co...

ABBYY Flexicapture 12 OCR reader

Hello,I wanted to do the integrate ABBYY reader to fetch the text from the images. For that I have downloaded the flexicapture 12 connector and imported the VBO.After abbyy configuration I am getting the exception while using the create batch action....

MS Outlook Email VBO not returning all Emails

​​Hi,I'm using "Get Received Items (basic)" action of the MS Outlook Email VBO to retrieve Emails from the Inbox of my default profile (Outlook client is not running at the time). It seems that it only returnes the Emails which have been in the Inbox...

I want to get data from oracle sql developer database. But i'm unable to get the proper syntax for connection string to connect oracle sql developer

I want to get data from oracle sql developer database. But i'm unable to get the proper syntax for connection string to connect oracle sql developer. i'm using OLEDB VBO and BP Version 6.2 In this VBO,i'm unable to fill 'Set Connection - Action' all ...

Free Until November 1st. What is the Enterprise DX?

With the exciting chance for free Enterprise DX until November 1st, 2019 we've created a document to help explain what the Enterprise DX is and how to get started.------------------------------Ruth FrancisDX SupportBlue PrismAmerica/North_Dakota/Cent...

NewtonSoft Deserialize nested JSON Blue Prism

I'm using Blue Prism to call the Microsoft Computer Vision API to recognize text from a PDF. After getting the JSON response, Blue Prism transforms it into a Collection (DataTable) using either the JSON Utility from Blue Prism, or the Action Provid...