cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Handling

SurajJadhav
Level 5
hello guys, Can anyone help me to understand how exception handling actually works. I am trying step over and step out . I have two pages the sub page contains exception stage and i am recovering that exception on main page. When i go to sub page by step in and i'm using step out to come out of that page to main page but it won't come back on main page it goes in infinite loop. but if i remove recover stage from main page then it works fine. so whats the concept i have tried using breakpoints when i tried breakpoints i come to know flow is working fine. After step out the exception bubble up to main page and caught by recover stage. so can anyone help me to figure out whats actually happening and how exception bubbling work normally and with step over and step out. thank you
11 REPLIES 11

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Well, congrats Suraj, you are right, looks like you've found a bug and I'll raise it with the product team. That being said, the effect does not occur in Control Room, where it really matters. And in reality it's not normal practice to route an exception to the end of the main page like that, it's better to let a process fail so that the problem is noticeable form Control Room.

Ok Got it. Thanks