cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select a row from SAP Table

liujuanyu
Level 2
Dear experts, BP has successfully identified a SAP Table. I want to select a row from this table but I found that for SAP table, BP only has "GetAllItems" action in read stage. NO other actions / stages can be found. I'm new to BP, could anyone advise how to select a row from SAP Table? Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

JiriPospisil
Level 4
Hi, it is possible to do it with code stage: var grid = (GuiGridView)GetSession().FindById(elementId); grid.SelectedRows = selectedRows; 2 inputs: SelectedRows - indexd of selected row (starting from 0 I think) elementId - Element Id of table

Carol__Ouellet
Level 5
How do you setup your object global code to be able to use code stages with SAP ? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.

SukeshManthena
Level 4
Hello, If code doesn't works. Then fetch all the rows to collection and use the required row.   Good Luck. Regards, Sukesh.

RicardoCabrera
Level 3
I would like to know about this code too, I've never used the code stage so not really sure how to set it up to work with SAP I need to navigate within a SAP table, but getting the values and trying to navigate by scrolling down is unreliable at best, coding this will be a much better approach, I'd highly appreciate if someone can provide more info on this   thanks in advance