cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find any of the files in VBO folder when I am trying to import them

bhargav_nani
Level 2

Despite having set the correct write permissions for the `VBO` folder located at `C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO`, you still cannot find any files in this folder. This indicates that the default Visual Business Objects (VBOs), such as the "Email - SMTP" VBO, may not have been installed or are not visible in the expected directory. When attempting to import these VBOs through Blue Prism’s Object Studio, no VBO files appear to be present. This could be due to several reasons, such as an incomplete installation of Blue Prism, a missing installation component, or VBOs being stored in a different location than expected. To resolve this, you may need to manually download the required VBOs from the Blue Prism Digital Exchange or reinstall Blue Prism to ensure all default components are properly installed. Alternatively, you could consider creating custom VBOs to fulfill your automation requirements.

2 REPLIES 2

david.l.morris
Level 14

Are you posting this as help for other people who might have this issue, or are you saying you have this issue?

If this is you asking for help, then you need to download from here because the VBOs are no longer included with the product installation, but I assume you'd know this because you should have found a link to the Digital Exchange in the VBO folder: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/search/?keyword=%22Blue%20Prism%20Enterprise%20-%20Core%22

If this is you trying to help others, please update the post to clearly indicate this and provide links and such as needed.

At the moment, I have no idea what the point of this post is.

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

From version 7.3, the VBO is not included with the Blue Prism installer; you will need to download it from the DX. Just click on the link inside Blue Prism

expertcr_0-1724901857568.png