cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock is not available for Environment Locking

Yeswa_VaibhavNe
Level 3
Hi,

I am using Environment Locking for Multi Bot architecture in my process. While i am using Acquire Lock action token is not generating even though I have only one BOT running. Please let me know how to handle this issue or how could this be fixed?

Blue Prism Version: 6.7
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Vaibhav.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Yeswa,

I would suggest you to check few things at your end which will help you out I believe:

First try to use "Query Lock" action to see if any environment lock with that lock name exists or not, if False then you use "Acquire Lock" to generate the lock otherwise you can either use Sleep and then retry the "Query Lock" action again or simply skip the workflow that needs to be run via one bot as shown in the workflow below:

36475.png

Next, after you execute 'Acquire Lock' action, check your Environment Lock settings under System -> Workflow -> Environment Locks and turn on all the filters at top to "All". This will first give you an idea if your environment lock is generating or not:

36476.png

36477.png

If still this issue persists, then you can check the 'BPAEnvLock' table in your Blue Prism Database using SSMS or with the help of someone from Database team if there is one in your organization. You can use the following sample SQL query to check the status:

SELECT [name],[token],[sessionid],[locktime],[comments],[digitalworkersessionid]
FROM [bp_datatabase_name].[dbo].[BPAEnvLock]

NOTE: Replace the highlighted part with your Blue Prism database name which has been setup.

36478.png

This will return you the columns which you can use to verify if the token is getting generated or not.
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------