cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunch & Learn Events - Register now!

Hi Community!

Today we would like to share with you our upcoming series of Events that we think can be of your interest: Lunch & Learn

Are you looking to start your journey in intelligent automation and want to hear from those who have been there and done that? Do you want to hit the ground running and avoid reinventing the wheel? Are you a Blue Prism customer looking to grow or streamline your capability?

Then join us for our series of educational Customer Success Lunch and Learn sessions to help you build and scale your Intelligent Automation capability. Aimed at prospective, as well as existing customers, our Customer Success team will take you on a voyage to realize and achieve your vision and objectives.

Check the upcoming sessions and register here:

------------------------------
Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
Community Associate
Blue Prism
3 REPLIES 3

EVIPUTI
MVP
@Lorena Seco Hey , thanks for sharing . I have registered to all and so do I suggest to my fellow community members .

Happy Learning ,​ Cheers.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

Thank you for update!

Ram Prasad Gajula
Software engineer
EY
Bangalore
+919704497828

VedSengupta
Level 6

Hello All,
Seems Exciting!

Looking forward to this .

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India (Offices of the US)
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------