cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to blue prism

ShreehariPillai
Level 2
Hi Everyone 

I am new to Blue prism . Nice to meet everyone ! 

I would like to check if any online training videos in this portal or some other website so that I can get started 

Thanks in advance for your help 

Shreehari
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @ShreehariPillai,

Welcome to the Blue Prism Community. Please check out Blue Prism University for lots of good content. Foundation Training is probably the best overall introduction to the product, but it does take about a week (40 hours) to progress through the whole thing. There are also learning labs available on the Digital Exchange. You can find those here. You can progress through those pretty quickly (maybe a day or two depending on how focused you are).

Lastly, I'd also recommend @Dave Morris's channel on YouTube. You can find that here. Dave has lots of good content and he's pretty active on the Community. 😉

Cheers,
Eric​​

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @ShreehariPillai,

Welcome to the Blue Prism Community. Please check out Blue Prism University for lots of good content. Foundation Training is probably the best overall introduction to the product, but it does take about a week (40 hours) to progress through the whole thing. There are also learning labs available on the Digital Exchange. You can find those here. You can progress through those pretty quickly (maybe a day or two depending on how focused you are).

Lastly, I'd also recommend @Dave Morris's channel on YouTube. You can find that here. Dave has lots of good content and he's pretty active on the Community. 😉

Cheers,
Eric​​