cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saleforce Integration

harishMeda1
Level 3
I am using Salesforce.com - Lightning Platform - Authentication skill for authenticating with credentials.I had created a salesforce token and salesforce grant in credentials. But I am getting the error "Internal : Current user is not permitted to perform this action".

854.png

------------------------------
Thanks in Advance,
Harish Meda
Harish Meda Technical Lead Prokarma Inc.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SamStone
Staff
Staff

Hi Harish,

This error looks like a credentials permission issue. Does the user account have permission to access the credential? You can check this in credential manager under the "Access RIghts" tab.

Cheers,

Sam

Samuel Stone
Process Excellence Analyst
Blue Prism
Europe/London
Sam Stone CoE Build Lead [CompanyName]

View answer in original post

14 REPLIES 14

SamStone
Staff
Staff

Hi Harish,

This error looks like a credentials permission issue. Does the user account have permission to access the credential? You can check this in credential manager under the "Access RIghts" tab.

Cheers,

Sam

Samuel Stone
Process Excellence Analyst
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Thank you for your reply. I am able to solve that. How to get session id from salesforce and how to create leads in salesforce using Blue prism. Please provide information.

Thanks in Advance.

harish Meda

Yes you sure can, using the Salesforce.com General Skill. There is an action in that skill called "Create Record" which can be used to create a record in any object within Salesforce (such as leads, accounts, contacts etc). I'd suggest first using a "Get Record" call on a lead to see all the fields that are held on the record, then you can recreate those fields in your input for the create record action.

I hope this helps!

Sam Stone
Senior Process Analyst and Developer
Blue Prism

Thanks for the quick response.I had run into another issue. Sorry for bothering you much. I am new to blue prism.
814.png
Thanks in Advance

harish Meda

Hmmm interesting... Which action is this occurring on? Authenticate with Credential or another action?

Sam Stone
Blue Prism

Hi Samuel,

It's for Get Record action in Salesforce General Skill. I am able to get Versions.

Thanks,
Harish Meda

harish Meda

Do you have any solution for the above ISSUE? Still, I am not able to resolve.

harish Meda

Hi Harish,

Unfortunately I've been unable to recreate the issue so I'm not really sure what might be causing it.

here are a few thoughts to consider:
  • Have you called the Authenticate skill before calling the get record skill, and stored the access token in the Salesforce Token credential? If not, there is nothing for Salesforce to know the call is authenticated
  • Is the instance URL you are supplying correct?
  • Are there any other actions that do or don't work which could help you figure out what might be the root cause of this?

I'm not going to be around the community for the next couple of weeks so I hope these points help you in the meantime!

Cheers,

Sam

Sam Stone
Blue Prism

Samuel,

I am getting instance URL from the salesforce token credentials dynamically as https://ap16.salesforce.com.I am passing the same instance URL in all actions in salesforce general skills.
828.png
829.png
830.png

831.png
832.png
Thanks in Advance,

Harish Meda
Technical Lead
Prokarma Inc.