cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Control room Idle session

RobiulAlam2
Level 3
ROBIUL-ALAM is too busy to run that process., Also, State is Idle in the blue prism and 1 pending in blue prism.

Regards,
Robiul Alam
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Robiul,
you need to delete or start the pending session and let it somplete the run or get terminated/stopped before assigning a new process to the same resource. since from the description your pending process have effective run mode calculated to be exclusive.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Robiul,
you need to delete or start the pending session and let it somplete the run or get terminated/stopped before assigning a new process to the same resource. since from the description your pending process have effective run mode calculated to be exclusive.

I am also getting the 1 pending message in the session info but there are no processes in the Environment window - I have check everywhere and cant find anything - This is in the Learning Edition of BP - Any advise on where else I can check - I have deleted everything in the queues and paused the queues I'm not using
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!