Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduler Not working- not triggering on the server

Hi Team- Please help to fix the scheduler runWe are getting this  below error in activity logs when Scheduler started the run    "Failed to create session on XXXXXXXXXX server - Failed to get effective run mode - Unable to calculate run mode - object...

Get next item by key

Hi folks,Here's something for y'all to ponder over during the weekend! When reading the next item from a Q, your can either do just that: read the next item whatever it may be, or you can read the next item by some sort of key. This can either be by ...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Intend to add Worksheet in a Workbook (csv file)

Hello,This could be easy and simple to most of you and need help. I have an existing csv file with one worksheet. I want to add another worksheet with just one row but it ended up overwriting the existing worksheet. Below is what I did:1) define new ...

23439.png

Resolved! How to Create Text Fie Using BluePrism

Hello All,Anyone knows how to create Text File in BluePrism?In Utility-File Management, there is  a option to Create Directory but not file?Thanks in Advance------------------------------Mohini ShelkeRPA DevelopervElement It--------------------------...

About Process Error

Why below error is occur when I  Create new process for API Integration. this Error is not occur when I create a normal process but when I create a process for web services this error occurs. how I can resolve this error. understand-----------------...

18646.png

Blue Prism Crashes

Hi allCrashes happen in all our environments.We migrated from 5.0.24 to 6.6Information of the event viewer:Faulting application name: Automate.exe, version: 6.6.0.15260, time stamp: 0x5d691d0eFaulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.14393.350...

Web service error

Hello,Facing below error while using the SOAP web service via Action.ERROR: Internal: Unexpected error Error in Web service- the underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a sendWhat shall i need to check and apply for this err...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Send Keys - Inputs Set automatically turns 'No'

Dear Blue Prism community,At the Business Object level within the Navigate Stage I am trying to apply Global Send Keys action. Every time I insert Value for the Inputs without setting the Interval, the Inputs Set automatically turns 'No' and the acti...

20483.jpg 20484.jpg 20485.jpg

Wait stage in Chrome is not working properly

Wait stage in Chrome is not working properly,I am using BP6.6 version.Spy login user name and password, it highlight properly, but in run  wait stage not response properly.------------------------------Amit Kumar------------------------------

Regex to replace brackets

Decipher reads value from a field which is a monetary value and can be negative sometimes. For whatever reason, money datatype had a low confidence level so I am using Text datatype and it is reading accurately with full confidence. Example of value:...