Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Header and footer information from pdf

hello - I have a requirement to fulfill which ask for reading the header and footer from each page of pdf.how can i achieve this------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sub Process

Hi ,   Can anyone please tell me how to call a sub process dynamically ?. Like if we had the option to chnage the sub process name and input using a data item intead of a drop down. One option will be to use cmd prompt and run the bat file for eac...

Resolved! Error: Missing Link (in Wait Stage)

Hello,I am trying to set a check in a Wait Stage, that is, if the first requisition number in a list exists it will be selected and processed.I am getting the error that a link is missing - I moved the line from the anchor to Time Out, but still get ...

36866.png 36867.png

Salesforce APEX Data Loader

Does any one have any idea on Salesforce APEX Data Loader? Do we require any connector to interact this?------------------------------Ashok Kumar Karuru------------------------------

Login Agent Timing Out

Looking for some help with login agent failing on one of our VMs. Runs fine on 14 other machines, but this one times out after getting the credentials. We are able to RDP into the machine with the credentials, so I'm stumped as to what is causing the...

31365.png

ABBYY FlexiCapture with Blueprism

I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created th...

Resolved! Process Compare

Hello - I was going through the below mentioned weblink to see how one can compare two different processes not two different version of same process.but i am not able to find option to do that(although it is written in this weblink), all I can see is...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

#BPTechTips Records all the Logs if error only enabled

#BPTechTipsHello Everyone,In some of the organization we are not allowed to record all the logs because of DB constraints. So in this case we can use this solution. Very simple process where we use the append operation in File management utility and ...

13583.png

Browser Mode Elements in Chrome not being found anymore

Hi,I've recently moved several objects and processes over from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and all was well, reasonably anyway, until this morning when I've come in and found that none of the items spied in Browser mode can be found, and I can...

Scheduler Not working- not triggering on the server

Hi Team- Please help to fix the scheduler runWe are getting this  below error in activity logs when Scheduler started the run    "Failed to create session on XXXXXXXXXX server - Failed to get effective run mode - Unable to calculate run mode - object...

Get next item by key

Hi folks,Here's something for y'all to ponder over during the weekend! When reading the next item from a Q, your can either do just that: read the next item whatever it may be, or you can read the next item by some sort of key. This can either be by ...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Intend to add Worksheet in a Workbook (csv file)

Hello,This could be easy and simple to most of you and need help. I have an existing csv file with one worksheet. I want to add another worksheet with just one row but it ended up overwriting the existing worksheet. Below is what I did:1) define new ...

23439.png