cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Model conversion tool and Supported Blue prism version

Sankar_GaneshKo
Level 4
All my IE application models are developed using Blue Prism 6.6.  Can i convert my IE object to Edge using Application model conversion tool ? Does the tool need a specific blue prism version as minimum requirement. 

Please suggest.

------------------------------
Sankar Ganesh
3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP
Hello Sankar,

If you are using 6.6 then you are good to use AMCT..
30753.png

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Sankar,

Application Modeller Conversion Tool only cares about your target Blue Prism version where modern browser mode will eventually be used. Please kindly generate the Application Manager Operations.html file from your target Blue Prism version, and select the most appropriate Conversion Rules file for your target Blue Prism version as well. For the latter, there is a conversion rules file supporting conversions from v6.3 all the way to v7.1 at the time when this was posted.

Hope this helps.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

Hi Sankar,

On top of the suggestions provided by others, you can also watch my YouTube video as a reference where I have shown how you can use Application Modeler Conversion Tool : Blue Prism Tutorials - Application Modeler Conversion Tool

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com