Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Insert New Column at required position in Collection

Hi @devneetmohanty07I just found a code in C# on this Threadwhich helps in Inserting a New Column before last column of collection. When I tried this code, the result am getting as Empty Output Collection.As I can see by your previous threads, that y...

Java Application crashing in spy mode

Hello everyone!I am trying to use the application modeller with a java based application. I have already installed JAB and checked it works just as the Blue Prism Java Access Brisge Guide indicates.The application modeller launches the java applicati...

Interact New feature

Hello,In just concluded BP vision and roadmap webinar, I noticed the content mentioned in snapshot Does this \content also means that once inputs are triggered through interact form- it will also trigger the process instead of adding the item in Queu...

3797.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get completed batch - False

Hi team,We are trying to install the decipher server in the separate machine. previously we configured blueprism and decipher server in the same server. so now we are trying to install in separate server. In the new server the get completed batch is ...

Como automatizar un Robot?

Cordial SaludoQuisiera saber  como puedo hacer para automatizar un Robot en diferentes cortes.Es decir que se ejecute solo a las 10am, 2pm y 4 pm.

Creating Pivot in existing excel

Hi Everyone,I have a process where I need to open excel , the pivot is already created , only we need to change the reference range and refresh the sheet , how can we trigger this from blue prism if we create Macro recording and run the Macro from bl...

Utility - Email-POP3/SMTP VBO sending message failure

Hi, all.We want to send SMTP email to a certain email address using the POP3/SMTP VBO but it's failing.It works when we set "To" to other domain such as gmail.com but it fails when it's set to customer's domain name such as "dsrpa2@idongsung.com". Th...

19111.png

Identification of correct window: Citrix Application

Hello ,Description of my issue is -While working on internal sub window of citrix based Application. For some issues, we need to kill the application and launch it from start.-Post re-launching the application, noticed that there are two window opene...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue Prism UI mode not working in Chrome

I have 2 environments, both have the same settings on Chrome, and BluePrism.The one is on win10 and everything works fine, the other is on winServers where I am seeing the below issue.The UI spying mode is not working on Chrome as it should.Currently...

Exception Overriding with blue prism.

Hello,I have a exception handling scenario here.An exception encoutered within recovery mode is caught up by main page recover stage despite a local block and recover stage. Shouldn't it be terminating instead of recapturing again on main page becaus...

29571.png