cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project ideas

MohammedShilbay
Level 4

hello everyone,

I am looking for project ideas in RPA for my final project.
I would really appreciate getting some ideas for it.

Thanks,

------------------------------
Mohammed Shilbayeh
Amman
Mohammadnmsh98@gmail.com
2 REPLIES 2

AlexOliveira
Staff
Staff
Hi Mohammed,

You may want to check the Use Cases link below to see what kind of automation solutions the industry is using to fix their problem. I hope this can help you.

https://www.blueprism.com/resources/

Alexsander De Oliveira

AndrzejFidos
Level 4
There is actually a plenty of ideas in reach for everyday PC user if you dont have a chance to automate a task at work. 

Maybe you have an app you dont login too much and you dont remember password. Have BP robot create password in VBO Credentials, login to the app, change password if needed/prompted, write down the password in credentials in BP. Obviously take security into account whether you can have those password in BP or anywhere in PC (instead of piece of paper  😉 ).

Maybe you have a online game you just need to login to , click somewhere to collect some rewards and logout. It is easy to forget this sort of stuff while RPA robot could do it weekly for you. Without you missing the rewards in case you still want to play. 

Or you would like to know whether some youtuber has released a new video. Then you spy the very left window in his channel, compare the read date with the previous and if it is higher then you send yourself an alert 🙂 

Are you in for more serious things then maybe ask some of your friends that run a business. They can come up with an idea for automation. 
My camerade wanted a project that sends out reminders from his FB account. But he didnt want to remove the Microsoft Authenticator for me so I passed 😄

Andrzej Fidos