cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Error in Version 4.1.24

JayaPrakash
Level 3
While Activating Application Screen in My Process it is throwing Run time error in Activation Satge Please Find below error message occuring in activation Stage (Failed to perform Navigational Step Number 1- Exception during remote Setforegroundwindow-System.Runtime.InteroServices:Extenal component has thrown an exception at BluePrism.BPCoreLib.modWin32.DoSetForegroundWindowInRemoteMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr hWnd) at BluePrism.AppicationManager.clsTragetApp.ProcessCommand_ActivateApp(clsQuery objQuery) Please Suggest
6 REPLIES 6

JayaPrakash
Level 3
Please any one suggest solution for this error

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
If you VNC to your robot, is it locked? I think this is usually the reason for this error.

JayaPrakash
Level 3
No, VNC is in unlock ,but application is in backround.While trying to activate the application to foreground through navigation stage , it is throwing run time error.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Try recovering the exception on the business object page, wait 1 second, and then try once more. I've had previous experience where Activate would throw an exception for no obvious reason, and simply retrying would usually work. It's more of a workaround than a cure, but it might allow you to progress.It's also worth checking that there is no possibility of anything preventing activation, such as a modal dialog box.

Thanks John

p_bo_kumar
Level 2
Below are some query : 1.Does Blue Prism integrate Active Directory with credential vault? 2.Does Blue Prism have integration with Cyberark?