cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert stage configuration

Akhlesh_KumarJi
Level 4
Hi, I am using an Alert stage in a process. The process is running in control room fine but not able to see alert message as notification at run time. After completed, in process log alert message is visible. Why I am not getting notification(for alert message) in control room?
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Check that you have selected the Stage option in the Process Alerts configuration in System Manager

Akhlesh_KumarJi
Level 4
Thanks for reply, In BP help document of Alert stage I found this.   ""The configuration window can be opened either from the context menu of the task tray icon (see Process Alerts overview for details), or from System Manager. The former method allows the current user's settings to be changed only; the latter allows a system administrator to change the settings of any user. At the top of the configuration form is a list of Blue Prism Processes. Note that only published processes will appear in this list. You should place a tick beside each process for which you are interested in receiving alerts. You may choose as few or as many processes as you please.""   I am not able to see configuration window in System Manager(Access is there). Could you share a screenshot of same?  

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I must admit it's not easy to find. System > Security > Users > select user in list (not the tree) and right click. Alternatively press the '3 bar' button in the top right of the screen.