cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Image Functions Failing to Work in Unattended Mode on a Virtual Machine

AnNgo
Level 2
Hi All, I'm currently running into an issue with when running my code on a virtual machine while unattended. I'm noticing that all image-related stages seem to not work whenever I run my code from the control room on the unattended virtual machine (image searching, reading an image from a static region, etc.). If I run the process from the control room while remoted into the VM however, the process/image searching works just fine. I set up a test object to take a print screen while running the process unattended and the screen shot didn't come out weird/appear to have any glaring issues that would cause an image search fail. Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!
2 REPLIES 2

ShanthaseelanS
Level 2
Hi, How this VM is connected and running? What is the Way you are using to get the screenshot?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Ensure you have a trained Technical Architect as part of your RPA implementation that has taken all the platform/product/infastrucutre/virtualisation guides and designed your Blue Prism environment design upon them. They key lessons are that the environments should be Persistent and Consistent, and RDP SHOULD NOT BE USED!!! If you are using RDP, and there is no Technical Architet engaged in your project that has been through the Blue Prism training required for that role - you need to flag up a project issue to your management.