cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Import failed: Checksum for Data Source SQL - DASHBOARDS

EstebanCarrasco
Level 4
I did an upgrade from version 5 to 6.3, however when extracting my package with the dashboards, when I try to install it in another environment version 6.3 the following error is generated: An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Import failed: Checksum for Data Source SQL 'DS_AlertaDemoraProcesamiento_Cola' does not match checksum value found in import package. How do I solve it? These dashboards have to be installed in production within a short time where we did an upgrade. please your urgent help
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Is the data source (stored procedure) that the tile depends on in the new DB? Try recreating the user-defined stored procedure in the DB first, then import the package.

EstebanCarrasco
Level 4
In version 5.2 they are installed correctly, but in version 6.3 it is not possible to load the dashboards already configured, but you have to recreate and configure them once the stored procedures in the database were created. For me, this is a product error when you upgrade and use version 6.3 Stay tuned.