Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to spy in AA mode

Hi, I'm using IE to spy some HTML elements using AA mode. When trying to highlight the elements, the only ones highlighted are the main IE window and main HTML page within IE. I could not highlight individual elements within the page. The other spyin...

Not Able to Select DropDown

Hi, i am trying to select the value in drop down as shown in attached snap. I tried following method but it is not working:   1. Tried sending value via GSKE. but it is not working when there is space between the words. 2. I tried to read the HTM...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to export Object library into excel? I want to view all the objects I have with the actions in them without having to open every single one

Is there a way to export Object library into excel? I want to view all the objects I have with the actions in them without having to open every single one. I am trying to create an object library that can be accessed by any developer to know if a pa...

using tags

Hello, I like to use a tags for filtering in queue. Is here any impact on speed of process or memory of BP, so is better to not use a tags?

System.OutOfMemoryException

Hi, I have this issue working with Internet Explorer. The process enter in some webpage with an user and a password. After that, if the webpage is not fully charged, the robot closes the window and starts again. The robot does the same thing several...

Mapiex cannot connect to Shared Mailbox

Hi All, I am having an issue with the following, any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I have built an automated solution using Mapiex and Outlook, this solution is ready to be pointed at a shared mailbox attached to my users email profile. The...

ChrisS by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Queues Issue

Hello All, Currently I have an issue working with WQ. I'm able to set values in a Queue and Extract them, but I cannot use the "Get Next Item" Action. No Warning/Error displayed. Returning variables comes empty. Input parameters are OK. Any Ideas fo...

Get Mail Function in MAPIEx

The shared mailbox we are working with experiences a great amount of lag time mainly because of the mailbox size. We are using Get Mail action to get the oldest email item and then move it to a sub-folder. But because of the lag time, sometimes it t...