Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to check whether an ajax call is complete?

Hi All/Dennis How can I check whether an Ajax call is complete or not using Blue Prism? Basically I have a website to be automated and for many textbox and radio buttons there are ajax calls. So once a field is populated I see that the cursor turn...

Mainframe - Microfocus Emulator

Hi , While working with microfocus mainframe, I see the following error message being populated as an exception:  "Failed to write to an IPC Port: The pipe is being closed."  Did any one see a similar issue. If yes how did you resolve this.    A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Identify font colour

Hello, I am automating one mainframe application in that I want to identify the color of particular text?how can I capture the text and identify the color of text?

SAP Analysis for Excel

Hi, If i open excel manually, Analyissi tool is active, If i create instance or open Workbook from BP, analysisi is not active... in the com addins its telling me its load at startup and active, but its not. Any help with this? Same issue is with P...

Sorting collection by date BST issue

I have a collection of dates that I use the Collection Manipulation action "Sort Collection", there are no other columns in the collection and the data type is set to Date (in both the input and output collections). Dates after the switch to BST are...

failed while inserting javascript

Hey, I'm trying to insert a modified (commented out one line) javascript function to a browser application. Done that two times before without a problem. This time I'm getting: Failed while inserting javascript method:Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002...

How to get the output from start proccess Utility

Hi ,   I am running my python program using Utility-Environment, but i want to store the output of that program in a datatime. Could you please assist with the steps to do that, i have tried adding an output variable in start process utility but i...

Scheduler

Hello All, i have to schedule a process which will run on 9th of every month and if the 9th is holiday it should run on next working day (please assume 1 condition where 9,10,11 is holiday so bot should run on 12th ) please let me know how i can c...

Problem starting login agent

Hi!   We have some problems getting the Login agent to start up and be visible on the app server. As soon as we log in, the resource pops up in the control room. Here is the log with all logs enabled:   TSS(L) 1: 16:14:03:0316 DEBUG BluePrismPr...