cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate.Exe stopped responding

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, When i run my process at times i get the following error ie" Automate.exe stopped responding". checked the memory --which is very less so that should not be an concern used login Agent: to restart the VDI(it works when i restart the VDI)   so when i checked the log i found the following internal BP error Could someone let me what could be the reason for this error and what needs to be done from my side to solve this error   error log: =========   Application: Automate.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException    at BluePrism.TerminalEmulation.modATMAPI32.ATMRegisterClient(Int32, Int32)    at BluePrism.TerminalEmulation.clsAttachmateAutomation.RegisterClient(Int32, System.String ByRef)    at BluePrism.TerminalEmulation.ATMTerminal.ConnectToHostOrSession(System.String, System.String, System.String ByRef)    at BluePrism.TerminalEmulation.Terminal.StartSession(BluePrism.BPCoreLib.SessionStartInfo)    at BluePrism.ApplicationManager.clsLocalTargetApp.ProcessCommand_StartSession(BluePrism.ApplicationManager.ApplicationManagerUtilities.clsQuery)    
0 REPLIES 0