cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Internal: Execution Timeout Expired Error

harshilcibc
Level 4

Hello, 

After moving to BP 7.1, we started seeing lots of exceptions (in 1000s) due to "Execution Timeout Expired" error on random queue actions. This is happening only on internal objects actions like Queue actions - Mark Completed, Mark Exception, Update Status, Tag Items, Get Next Item, etc. 

23709.png

Has anyone experienced this issue in BP v7.1 and above? Appreciate if anyone can share some insight and solution to this issue. 

23710.png

------------------------------
Harshil Mehta
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

It sounds like your database is having performance issues. I'd recommend creating a ticket so the support team can advise you.

John Carter
Blue Prism

KodiSrihari
Level 8

Hi Harshil,

In addition to that make sure Clear the old Logs Storage and Queue Data, if your org having large processes that are consuming more Logs storage.

And the logging levels of most running sessions (Exp.- Login agents) on Robots to error only so that storage consumption will reduce.

Srihari
RPA Developer

Hi Srihari, 

We have large processes and environment due to which DB fill very fast. However, our database gets weekly cleanup done. Based on my past experience session logs shouldn't have any such impact. At least it wasn't happening in previous BP versions. This wasn't an issue when we were on BP 6.8 until last year. Nothing much has changed since we moved to BP 7.1 other than BP version. 

We have raised BP ticket, but no firm solution as of now. v7 seems to have lot of infra constraints - specially for large environments like ours. 

Regards,

Harshil

Harshil Mehta

Thanks for your explanation, Harshil, i believe Blue Prism Support team will come with a resolution for this issue.

Srihari
RPA Developer