cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP can not identify some Java obiects

MichalPlich2
Level 4
I have a problem interacting with some Java application elements. It feels like I could only interact with objects from top layer of application, but can not go into layer below. See attachement: "JAVA EXAMPLE.PNG": I can easily identify and highlight 1-2, but have an issues with 3-4. Even thought I can Identify nr. 3, and it has list of Attributes in Application modeller, and is correctly identified as "ComboBox (Java)", when I try to Highlight them I receive: "Error - Highlighting results - No matching java elements found". There's no combination of attributes, which could highlight even one "lower-layer" element. Any suggestions? Any support is highly appreciated.  
3 REPLIES 3

KonstantinosVog
Level 4
Hello, I have the same issue. Any suggestions? Thanks, Konstantinos

AmiBarrett
Level 12
It's likely that the default filters it applied to the element weren't enough to find it. You may have to experiment with adding some of the other filters on your element in the modeler that are off by default.    Some good ones to check include: aAncestor Count Ancestor Count Child Count Element Count Ordinal Parent Child Count Parent Class Name Parent Ordinal  

ŁukaszKiciak
Level 5
Hi Michal, did you try to use 'Application Navigator'? Sometimes a element can be found only there. Best, L