Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel Macros

Hello, I have an excel with 3 macros in it and the excel also has huge data. However when trying to open the excel it takes a lot of time.  I just wanted to check if it is feasible to integrate the macro's code in Bluprism by extending MS Excel VBO...

Using OLEDB for interacting with a large excel

Hello everyone, For a new process, I need to work with a "Motherfile" which is basically a large excel file which contains all data for a certain process. This excel file contains atm 26,5k Rows and between 15 and 20 columns. Regarding OutOfmemory, ...

Enable Content for Macros in Excel

Hello! I am currently trying to run a process that opens up an excel file, inputs a few numbers, then runs a macro. I am having an issue with running the macro, because whenever I open the instance my macros are disabled. I wanted to know if there i...

Collection

I have an excel file with 34561 line items, I am able to read data in to collection but am getting an error There was an error launching stage properties. The error message was 'Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.'..Please hel...

Adding collection items to existing queue

Hi All,   I need a small help.   I had a scenario that, Already some items are available in work queue and i need to add(append) some more items to work queue during runtime.   can you please help me in this.   Thanks in advance         ...

Image detection (Google services - Computer vision)

Hi, Has anyone experience with Google image detection? I wanted to test "Get Image Properties" and received the error "Internal : Environment variable not defined". Its other functions are also not usable however I had found more very useful functi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the Log Viewer

- The logs viewer provides many features useful for reading and searching session logs. - By default the last page of the log is shown, enabling the you to determine from the last line of the log the circumstances in which the process exited. - Yo...

spying issue over th visual basic application

Hi , I am using blueprism version 6.3. There is an application developed using visual basic. facing an challenge with spy modes that I am not able to spy one area where there is tabular format of data. can anyone please help me on this Thanks in ...

Add an image in email body

I was wondering how to add an image in an email body. I presume it has to be done in HTML mode but not sure of the detailed steps as to how to achieve that. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in Advance  

Upgrade 5.012 to 6.3 version

We wanted to upgrade blue prism from 5.012 to 6.3 version .Current version configured with SQL server 2012 but we wanted to try 6.3 version with SQL server 2016.   Is that possible we can take database backup of SQL server 2012 and restore the same...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Agent Error - LogonUI callbacks not disabled

Hello Everyone, I have one Interactive client from where I am scheduling the Bot in 1 Virtual Machine(VM). First I am using login agent to login to that VM and after 5 min scheduling the process on same VM. When I do so I gets an error - "LogonUI ca...

Transfer data between Blue Prism - Appian.

Hello Everyone, I am working on Appian - Blue Prism Integration. Work I have done :- 1)Created - Connected System Properties in Appian. 2)Created - Created Integration Property in Appian. 3)Constants for Host in Appian. Results:- I am able to conn...