Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Write Excel from collection

Hello, Hope you are doing well. I've automated the search and download of various files on specific companies from different sources. All files are saved in a dedicated folder. Now, I'd like to merge the files together following a condition (here a...

recreate Blueprism user

We are trying to recreate a BluePrism user that was previously created and deleted later. The message error says that Blueprism doesn't allow to create a user with the same login name of a user that existed once but deleted later. Is there a workaro...

A doubt in the Web Service document v5

Hi all, I have been studying the Web Service document v5 and I don't know if this sentence is an error or I'm failing to understand  Scenario 4 Runtime Resources (1, 2 & 3) are configured with two Business Objects (A & B). €œBusiness Object A€ r...

Does blueprism offer northbound APIs?

Hi, Technical question - does blueprism offer northbound APIs which an external system can interact with blueprism (potentially triggering a workflow etc.) ? Follow up question - if they exist, does anyone have the specification ? Thanks, Matt

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rumba Mainframe X CLOCK and X SYSTEM Error Messages

Hi all, We are testing existing, stable processes in V6 as a prelude to upgrading from V4 to V6.  I've noticed a lot of processes using Rumba Mainframe (Walldata Office 2000 V6) are failing with the Exception "The execution of the function was inhi...

Adobe Reader spying

Hi,   I have spied some elements in Adobe reader 15.0 Pro using Accessibility mode, I am able to spy successfully and logic works fine. But when I am trying to run the same in another machine no element is working and even I am unable to spy the el...

Capture Screenshot in Exception Stage

In Blue Prism version 6, a feature was added to take error screenshot in exception stage. I tried using that. But I am not sure where the screenshot is getting saved and how to access it. If Someone has any idea on this, please help me out.!!! Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes