Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identify Characteristics of process Currently Attached to

Is there a way to determine to characteristics of the process you're currently attached to (specifically for an IE browser).  I'm looking to identify the parameters that you enter when you attach to an object (process ID, windows title, child index, ...

Keeping Process Running when Console closed

We are running VMWare Horizon and UltraVNC. Issues: 1. Process terminates if we use Blueprism logon agent and run the process without opening the console 2. Robot runs fine if the console is kept open after windows login Is this a config item we ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when identifying new system font

Hello everyone, I am attempting to identify a new system font by using the 'Font identification' function under Applicationmodeller -> Regions. I am able to identify a few different fonts, however, when i try to add one specific font (Gabriola) to ...

Insufficient system storage

Helllo, i am getting below error while running the bot from schedular. and there is 1 TB space available.   please suggest what cause this and how to overcome this. ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code s...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigate Stage - Mainframe Application

Hi, We are using a navigate stage to launch a mainframe application (Input parameter is being utilised) in 'Path', object is then saved and closed. When the object is loaded again to view the navigation stage,  the input parameter have now vanished...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to close Excel CSV format files

Hi, How to close Excel CSV format files if anyone have idea please share it. From application it is opening with csv format file but i need to close every time, i have tried using close all instances from MSExcel vbo but did not work. Thanks in adv...