Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot connect to Anonymous Runtime clients

I am trying run a process from Control room on a Resource PC. I could see that client in the Resources section in System. However it is saying Cannot connect to Anonymous Resource PC logins are disabled. If I change an option in System Resou...

Refreshing lower environments

We have gotten the point where it would be good for us to refresh our lower developer environments from production to clear out cruft. Is there a set of best practices or instructions on how to effectively refresh a lower environment from production...

Analysis for MS Excel

Hi, just want to know if Blue Prism is capable of building an Object for Analysis for MS Excel (considering it is already installed in a remote desktop or Virtual Machine)? Thanks in advance!

Inconsistent spying for read/navigate stages

I'm following a best practice of inserting a smart wait for an HTML mode element prior to reading/navigating it. This is very reliable, and my attributes are as refined as possible. After successfully clearing the wait stage, I can rarely receive an...

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue when Activating a Java Application

Hi,   I am working on a Java Application. The activation of the Java application is not working for me. I have spied the Java Window using the Win 32 mode, When I run it step by step it's working fine, the application is getting activated, but when...

Columns with the same heading in a collection

Hi all Please can you help me with the best way of overcoming this system exception - 'A column named 'Normal' already belongs to the DataTable' I can't hardcode the column headers in to the collection as it varies from account to account. Some acc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access outllook 2016 on citrix

Hello, I have an outlook for my personal emails on my local machine but I have an requirement saying that I have to access the outlook emails from citrix login. If anyone could able to help me how to resolve this issue that would be great.  Requireme...

Utility - Collection Manipulation

In this Business Object, there is Action 'Collection Contains Value'. If I use Regex text field of Inputs, I would expect to have all matches in Groups collection of Outputs. Unfortunately it does not work. Do you know why? Or am I wrongly interpret ...

Updating Status in MS Access

Hi, We are using Version 5.0.23.0, I want to pass a query to MS Access..but in DATA-OLEDB Object,  I can see only Close, Open ,Set Connection and Get Collection Actions. How Can I Pas a Query to MS Access, My requirement is that I have to update the...