cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy pasting excel 30k lines range : Exception from Hresult invalid index

RalphVan_der_He
Level 2
Hi i have three xlsx files with 30k+ lines i want to merge into one file, minus the headers. The range from the sources file starts on cell A3 and the range may look something like A3:V30,000 and the three files are looped to add these to one (changing output) details monthly)  destination file. If i  put it into a collection , it look likes it takes 10 minutes per 900 lines, which is taking up too much time/resource. If i use the copy/paste worksheet range, i get the error  : Failed to copy worksheet: Invalid index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX)). Is there a different solution to copy paste these details?    Many thanks!  
1 REPLY 1

DamianBoczoń
Level 3
Hi, I think the problem is with your input for Source Range. Input ""[First cell]:[Last populated cell source file]"" results in passing the string [First cell]:[Last populated cell source file] into the MS Excel instead of range (example A1:V300). You should change your input expression to: [First cell] & "":"" & [Last populated cell source file]. Best Regards,