Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calling macro with Parameters

Hi, Usually, its defined  "Test(" &[Data3]& [TerminationFile]&[Data3] &"," &[Data3]& [UserList]&[Data3]&")"  to call a macro having parameters from BP, where Data3 = " terminationFile = File Path UserList = FilePath   It calls the params and pr...

CSV to Collection

What is the best way to convert a .csv (comma separated) to collection when all the values is in the first column?

Extracting Parametrs View Values from CMD

Hi, I am executing a process from CMD using AutomateC.exe. After executing the process we can see the Log info using /getLog. It shows information in the format of execution time, session id, stage name, stage result from the above format I can ...

Exporting Log files

Trying to access the scheduler log files for metrics (currently not using a work queue).  Is it possible to export more than one log file at a time?  Are the logs stored in the database that can be queried?  Thanks.

Unable to attach mmc.exe file

Hi All, I have launched mmc.exe(Microsoft Management Console) file but not able to attach the file. Please help me out. Thanks in Advance! Regards, Supriya Kumari  

Excel Macros

Hello, I have an excel with 3 macros in it and the excel also has huge data. However when trying to open the excel it takes a lot of time.  I just wanted to check if it is feasible to integrate the macro's code in Bluprism by extending MS Excel VBO...

Using OLEDB for interacting with a large excel

Hello everyone, For a new process, I need to work with a "Motherfile" which is basically a large excel file which contains all data for a certain process. This excel file contains atm 26,5k Rows and between 15 and 20 columns. Regarding OutOfmemory, ...

Enable Content for Macros in Excel

Hello! I am currently trying to run a process that opens up an excel file, inputs a few numbers, then runs a macro. I am having an issue with running the macro, because whenever I open the instance my macros are disabled. I wanted to know if there i...

Collection

I have an excel file with 34561 line items, I am able to read data in to collection but am getting an error There was an error launching stage properties. The error message was 'Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.'..Please hel...

Adding collection items to existing queue

Hi All,   I need a small help.   I had a scenario that, Already some items are available in work queue and i need to add(append) some more items to work queue during runtime.   can you please help me in this.   Thanks in advance         ...

Image detection (Google services - Computer vision)

Hi, Has anyone experience with Google image detection? I wanted to test "Get Image Properties" and received the error "Internal : Environment variable not defined". Its other functions are also not usable however I had found more very useful functi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes