cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))

MangeshNagarkar
Level 2
Hi ,   I am getting below error when I try to Save As word document which is generated by one of my windows Application. ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) Steps that I follow:   - Attache the already open word document - Save As with a new name  So while calling Save As Action I am getting above error. Could you please help me to solve this issue? Thanks in advance          
1 REPLY 1

HarikrishnaMura
Level 4
I had previously encountered this issue. We were able to resolve it by adding a 5 sec sleep as the word doc was a big file. Also, I would suggest that you check if you have the license installed properly for office. And lastly, make sure the location you save the file is accessible for the ID that has opened BP