cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room Terminating Process

SherriHenderson
Level 2
I have been working through the Blue Prism Foundation Training.  I am almost complete with the Consolidation exercise.  I am at step 1.1.16.  I have the process configured to run in the control room.  When I go to run the process, it will run to the Load Orders actions and then terminates with the following error.

ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))

When I run the process manually in the Process Objects Studio, it runs fine.  Could this be a security error trying to get to my orders.csv file?

------------------------------
Thank you,

Sherri Henderson
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Sherri - not sure of the reason, but maybe check in Task Manager for any remnants of Excel.exe hanging around. When you're developing with Excel it's not uncommon to leave invisible instances of Excel running. These may not be the cause of the problem, but it's worth cleaning up all the same.

Check the session logs too to see exactly where the problem occurs. By default objects have logging switched off, so it may be helpful to enable logging in the relevant object to see if it reveals any useful infromation.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism