Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to format nested collection in Blue Prism

Hello, I am retrieving some information with Blue Prism from one API, and I receive a collection as the output. The problem is that I do not want my collection to look like this. I want to receive one collection with one row where I will have all of ...

Query about run modes

Hi Team,I have a query on run modes, Can anyone please explain the significance of the run modes that are available.I have one object which i am using in two process which will be running at the same time, Do i have to make some changes in the run mo...

MySQl through command line

Hi Hope someone can help. I'm trying to run the attached code through the windows run command. 'mysql -h dapp000088-u "craduser" -p"CRAD3cl1n3" crad < "file name and loctaion"' I can't get it to work, anyone got any ideas?

Read Hidden Columns from Excel

Hi Team,How can I read values from hidden cells in a excel.If now I am trying to read values from excel it's not reading values for hidden fields.Please help me on this if possible.------------------------------Amlan SahooRPA ConsultantEquinix-------...

Blue Prism Compatibility With Chrome v78

Hi All,We have a mandatory requirement to upgrade our Chrome to v78. I was wondering if anyone here has successfully upgraded Chrome to v78 and still made it work with Blue Prism. We are currently on BP v6.4.1 and are looking to upgrade to 6.5.1. App...

Issue in MS Outlook Email VBO

Hi All,I am using MS Outlook Email VBO.But when I am calling any actions of it ,Blue Prism is throwing following error:Internal : Illegal characters in path.I have downloaded this VBO from some website.Can anyone knows about this error?--------------...

Resolved! Where can I find login agent object ?

HI, where can I find login agent object ?recently I started new project with new team  but  We dont have basic object  , like login agent  .We only have Utility object which is installed automatically with BP.I was using them my previous project .Now...

How to delete mails from sent Items using MAPIEx

I want to delete Sent Items mails from sent Item folder using Mapiex. I can delete mails from inbox or any subfolder but not from Sent Items. Can anyone assist me in this.------------------------------AMIT JAGTAPTech LeadTechMahindraIndian/Christmas-...

Resolved! Donwload Google Sheets

I would like to download a Google Sheet, I am using BP V6.4I am using the user interface with Chrome and link of the Google Sheet, but Chrome asks for "user", "password" and a captcha is appearing.What is the best approach to automate Google Sheets f...

Data Item character limit?

Hi, I have couple of questions. 1. What is the limit of characters Dataitem can store? Is there even a hard limit or we can technically extract and store any size string? 2. What is the limit of rows a Collection can store? 3. What is the limit of ch...

Creating a Restful API

​So I am trying to figure out how to create a Restful API object in Blue Prism that can connect to ServiceNow. I want to create GET, POST and PUT calls. I figure out that I should use the Webservices - REST object with a Action <get/post/put> to do t...

SOAP web service with header authentication

Hello, Is it possible to consume a SOAP web service that uses headers with WS-Security, WSS extension for authentication. Is there a way to consume it into Blue Prism and how should I proceed? The web services documentation available only gives part...

Object External

Hi,I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the following functionality within BP. I can't seem to find any documentation on it, and can't find anything on Google either. Presumably it's something to do with Web Services and calling an exter...

25857.png