Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filter Collection based on Regex Pattern

Hi guys,Can you please provide a hint how I can filter a collection based on regex Pattern?Would like to filter the columnName based on regex.Any hints are appreciated!Thank you!------------------------------CohenRPA DeveloperRomania-----------------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Exchange Web Services in BP using C#

Hi,I am trying to develop a BP C# object that uses Exchange Web Services (EWS). I have written a working code in Visual Studio but I am struggling to make in work in Object Studio.This is the code from Visual Studio:using Microsoft.Exchange.WebServic...

29318.png 29320.png

Word VBO - Save document with Tracked Changes

Scenario using Word VBO - Need to open file with Ms Word and change extension to *.doc.Opening file fine with Open action, and using Save As action. But some files have "Tracked Changes". ​​Process goes to Warning. On VM can see message - see attachm...

OLEDB - SQL Query - Too many characters - Data Item

Hello,I need to run a large sql statement.  Currently the only way I know how to pass sql into the Data - OLEDB (Get Collection) is by using a data item with the sql statement.  That limits you to a small number of characters (255?).  Does anyone kno...

Custom excel fields

Hi All, I have exported an excel as collection which contains some of the "Custom fields" . When I tried to filter the collection using those custom fields, I get an error stating that the field doesn't exist in the collection whereas I can see it in...

Unable to Launch Blue Prism 6.6

I am able to installed Ms SQL server successfully and able to connect via command prompt. Then, I am able to install Blue Prism 6.6 and restarted Machine. But, we I clicked blue prism shortcut created in desktop, then I gives error as below : An erro...

Move Blue Prism release from v6.6 to v6.4

Hello,I am currently working on a project in Blue Prism v6.6. I have to move the project release to an instance of BP v6.4. When I try this, the processes and objects all look stacked and messy. There are also a lot of errors, even though the origina...

Hello,I am currently working on a project in Blue Prism v6.6. I have to move the project release to an instance of BP v6.4. When I try this, the processes and objects all look stacked and messy. There are also a lot of errors, even though the origina...

Hello,I am currently working on a project using Blue Prism v6.6. Now I need to move the release from v6.6 to v6.4. But when I do this the stages start appearing in a stacked manner with lots of errors. I know that with v6.6 there has been an XML chan...

Problems with PATH containing location of external DLL's

Following the below material, Blue Prism is not able to locate a DLL based on either a User or System Environment PATH.  (%PATH%)   https://help.blueprism.com/Automation-Design/Studio/Code-Stages/1140179932/How-do-I-specify-External-References-for-...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kill Process Failed

​Hello All,I am currently facing a challenge wherein BP isn't properly killing the process during a close down.I've noticed that this happens when there is an unexpected pop-up message from an application (this pop-up message is sporadic and may be d...

Login Agent not working

Hi eberybody, we have a problem to make work login agent. The problem here is that we are not working with VDI's, so we're working with physical computers, our computer is working as server and as client. We know that this is not the right way, but w...