cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPv6.10 Edge Chromium - PopUp

AndreKöpplin
Level 5
Hello All

I have started to work with BPv6.10 and Edge Chromium. I was able to load a Page in Edge Chromium and click the middle Button. But now, I'm unable to touch the red encircled PopUp and click open. Do you have any recommendations, how I have to do it?

36464.png
Best regards
Andre
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I've had similar pop up issues before with other applications (I've not used our Edge interface yet),  Have you swapped to try the other interfaces available to you to click the pop-up?  I.e.  Win32,  AA, UIA, Surface Automation.    Usually something works?    
If none of those other interfaces work it could be that the pop up is in a different process thread.  If that is the case you could try creating a totally new object (that you will call from within this action) that simply attaches to the pop up window process,  clicks your button,  then detaches if the process still exists with the pop up gone.

UvarajThangavel
Level 4
Hi,
Do you already solved the spying of popup window in Edge chromium? I am facing also similar issue during the conversion of IE popup (object) into Edge popup (object). I am not able to spy the popup window with edge browser and am using BP 6.10.1 version. 

Best regards
Uvaraj

sumire
Level 8
Hi,

I'm having the same problem.
I can recognize the popup with UIA, but I can't get the message in the popup or press OK button.
Has anyone else solved this problem?
We can identify IE pop-up with the window handle #32770, can Edge pop-ups also be recognized with the window handle or other way?
------------------------------
Mitsuko
Asia/Tokyo
------------------------------