Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error Encountered while adding batch files

Hi Everyone,I have successfully created a batch using Blue prism however encountered following issue while adding files into the same the batch:"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unable add file to batch:...

MS Excel VBO - Run Macro With Parallel Thread

Hello,Can you explain in detail like what kind of pop ups the Run Macro with parallel thread would be able to handle while the macro is running from BP. I was using the Run Macro with Parallel Thread action and trying to understand its functionality,...

Kiran_P by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy Date Field issue

Hello team,I've to spy below date field and it has DDMMYYYY written in background in light grey color, and on top of that we have date with bold black font.Decipher is currently grabbing mix data e,g. 0M 2M 00 D1 2Y 0Y 2Y Y1 etc etcIs there any solut...

9991.png

Get Attachments from One Drive link

Hi,  I've been working with Outlook and reading emails with attachments. However, the Outlook VBO seems to fail when the attachment is a one drive link and not the actual Attachment.  Through VBA and Microsoft Docs I was able to get the "Attachment" ...

How to remove quotation marks using Formula

Hi, was there a way to  remove quotation marks using Formula from DFDs?I tried using the STRREPLACE(FT_1_USER_FIELD,""","") but this doesn't work as the syntax is invalid. I tried using regex but the accuracy of the value captured is inconsistent. 

Resolved! Chrome or Edge Chromium

Hi,Our organisation is moving away from IE, leaving Chrome and Edge Chromium as the official preferred browsers.I was wondering if anyone had experience with automating in Chrome vs. Edge Chromium and if there are any benefits with one over the other...

Resolved! Auto-reset Automate.exe

Hello!Is there any way to reset automate.exe automatically? I'm thinking of making an external program that kill the task and relaunches it again. I can schedule it with Windows Task Scheduler every 24h, and launche the process again with the BP Sche...

licence

register for blueprism learning edition after downloading I am not getting license in the mailEDIT-After contacting the support team they told me to wait for 24 hrs after some time I got my licence thank you for  help------------------------------Rag...

Run Macro getting frozen or going into not responding state

Hello,In some of our BP automations we use MS Excel VBO - Run Macro stage for running macros in b/w, recently we have started observing that macro gets frozen indefinitely and needs manual intervention. Below are our findings so far1) We have started...

Kiran_P by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Templates

Hi,Are there any process templates and where I can find them.P.S. I am using Learning Trial version.Thanks!------------------------------Haqi EL-Kaisi------------------------------

Resolved! Teradata BluePrism

Hi All - Is it possible to connect Teradata db in BluePrism? if so how can we do that using OLEDB/ODBC/JDBC? Any idea?------------------------------Kishorekumar RamasamyAdvisory System AnalystIBM India Pvt LtdUTC------------------------------